Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another Klassy Night at the Asherbelle Household

so last night,I drank my wine straight out of the bottle as I sat my lazy ass on the couch and I watched a Science Channel show called "multiples in the womb" where I learned about what happens from the moment of egg releasal to fertilization to conception to when a fertilized egg splits to progression of pregnancy to birth.

Oh, and my son watched it with me. which was kinda odd since I haven't had official 'talk' with him yet... rather the half-assed version that went something like this:

"Do you know what sex is, Cass?"
"It's when two people kiss on top of each other while on the couch"
"M'eh. Alright."

Don't worry ::rolling eyes:: I will have the non-half-assed talk with him. He'll be eleven this year. He is officially girl crazy. I know I need to sit down with him and discuss it so that I'm not a grandma at the age of 36. Gag.

IMPROMPTU POLL: Should I drink straight out of the bottle
while having said talk or drink it from a plastic cup and tell him it's apple juice?
I'm going to drink. So... there's no point in suggesting that I don't.
I'm just sayin'.

Thankfully, he didn't really talk a whole lot throughout this show we were watching. even as the squiggly tailed little spermies (yeah, that's right... I said "spermies") dashed across the TV screen. I waited for the "what in the heck are those things and how did they get where the woman's eggs are? And why do women have eggs inside of them?" He was quite fascinated, really. And even said the very words that many men say... or should say... those words being..."It's a good thing men don't have to have the babies because it hurts too much."

As I took a swig from the bottle, I agreed wholeheartedly.

"Please don't drink too much, mom."

Awesome.


Speaking of awesome... check out this baby cage. Only, I want one for my
husband. Because it would be funny to put it around him while
he was sleepingso when he wakes up, he's all freaked and shit
like "WHAT THE HELL???!!"
Well- whatever........ I think it would be funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a pretty sweet night.

i needed something to fill this empty space so here you go:

i wish i could live in a kick ass tree house like the swiss family robinson ~ when i was a little girl, i used to whip the shit out of my rag doll, lucy, with a belt ~ lucy was very bad ~ i love rainy days ~ i wear flip flops all the time ~ i still have to hold my nose with my fingers when i go under the water ~ i cannot do a cartwheel ~ i think angelina jolie is fuckin' smokin' hot ~ i get bored easily ~ i don't mind doing laundry~ i am a night owl ~ i bite my nails sometimes