13 Girls in Compromising Positions
There will be more to come... I promise. But since I have been back from Chicago/Michigan for almost a week now, I felt compelled to toss out a little teaser in hopes that you'll be coming back for more later when I post my thoughts on this adventure.
I aptly titled my entry: "13 girls in compromising positions" because that's pretty much what went down the weekend of March 9th. The "compromising" part, however, was at our own free will and the humor that was shared among the 13 of us (plus a special guest named Jorge) was an exclusive club in itself and unless you were lucky enough to be privy to the wonderful awesomeness that transpired over that weekend, you might just not get the beautimous ridiculousness of everything. And I wouldn't expect everyone to understand how in the hell 13 women, each oozing buckets of estrogen and who shared 1 1/2 bathrooms, could possibly get along. No unwarranted hair pulling, no cat fights [not amongst ourselves anyway], and no jealousy, unless you posessed the sweetest of dance skills.
I aptly titled my entry: "13 girls in compromising positions" because that's pretty much what went down the weekend of March 9th. The "compromising" part, however, was at our own free will and the humor that was shared among the 13 of us (plus a special guest named Jorge) was an exclusive club in itself and unless you were lucky enough to be privy to the wonderful awesomeness that transpired over that weekend, you might just not get the beautimous ridiculousness of everything. And I wouldn't expect everyone to understand how in the hell 13 women, each oozing buckets of estrogen and who shared 1 1/2 bathrooms, could possibly get along. No unwarranted hair pulling, no cat fights [not amongst ourselves anyway], and no jealousy, unless you posessed the sweetest of dance skills.
Perhaps more fascinating than 13 girls being in compromising positions, is the fact that that we had all just met for the first time "in real life" that weekend.
Or maybe that's not more fascinating. Speaking of fascinating things... here are my thoughts for today:
~There is SO such a thing as a one woman dance off
~The Men in Michigan really know how to spoil a girl
~Wearing a sweatshirt in a bar will only cause problems
~One must boil water prior to cramming brittle spaghetti noodles in the pot if one expects the end result to be anything that is close to being edible.
~Drinking + Cooking = so not cool
Or maybe that's not more fascinating. Speaking of fascinating things... here are my thoughts for today:
~There is SO such a thing as a one woman dance off
~The Men in Michigan really know how to spoil a girl
~Wearing a sweatshirt in a bar will only cause problems
~One must boil water prior to cramming brittle spaghetti noodles in the pot if one expects the end result to be anything that is close to being edible.
~Drinking + Cooking = so not cool
~Drinking + Cooking in Rachel's Kitchen = a particularly precarious, yet comical, situation
~If you are gross, please do not follow a van of 13 girls and expect that we will actually WANT you to come with us on our outting
~If you are gross and choose to do this anyway, DO expect that you will be serenaded with "don't want no short dick man" as you pop your head through the van doors
~It takes a special someone to take a nap while a full on, bonafide 13-girl-on-girl boudoir photo session is going down
~Spelling out "Nobel Prize" while sitting on the toilet will help one to poop
~I will be returing in my next life as a bacon pig
~If you are gross, please do not follow a van of 13 girls and expect that we will actually WANT you to come with us on our outting
~If you are gross and choose to do this anyway, DO expect that you will be serenaded with "don't want no short dick man" as you pop your head through the van doors
~It takes a special someone to take a nap while a full on, bonafide 13-girl-on-girl boudoir photo session is going down
~Spelling out "Nobel Prize" while sitting on the toilet will help one to poop
~I will be returing in my next life as a bacon pig

4 comments:
:::lies back:::
Ahhhhh there it is. I was waiting so not patiently. I lurve me some Asha!
Ohmiga, I can't believe I forgot about your future as a bacon pig! It's a good thing this is written down. Now I can't forget.
I can't wait to see what else you choose to post. Mwuahahaha!
Awww!! You made my week, posting that peecture. And just so everyone knows, I can nap anywhere, anytime! I needed one, I was tired! ;-)
Miss you tons, loverly.
one. I miss you
two. I demand more pictures!
Post a Comment