Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hey gimme a break, it's Saturday.

From my mother
[I just can't possibly take credit for these beauties
~ I just can't]:


"Hey guys! We'd like for you to meet our friend, Rob."

"Hi Rob. It's nice to meet ya'. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a fecesologist."

"A what?"

"I'm a plumber."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An on duty police officer sees a blond driving her car while knitting.
Knowing that , clearly, driving and kitting *cough* and being blonde *cough* is an unsafe combo, he turns his lights on and goes after her.
After she doesn't slow down, he pulls up next to the blonde and shouts to her,
"Pullover!"
"No!" She screams out her window. "Cardigan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
disclaimer: this post is not meant to be taken seriously nor is it meant to be offensive or discriminatorily directed toward plumbers, blondes, fecesologists, or people who knit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you added that disclaimer, 'cause I was about to go apeshit on your ass for dissing knitters....my Ma's a knitter, and ain't nobody gonna be disrespectin' my Ma!!

:::blows a kiss to asha:::

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo offended. ;-) Hope you had a great weekend!

i needed something to fill this empty space so here you go:

i wish i could live in a kick ass tree house like the swiss family robinson ~ when i was a little girl, i used to whip the shit out of my rag doll, lucy, with a belt ~ lucy was very bad ~ i love rainy days ~ i wear flip flops all the time ~ i still have to hold my nose with my fingers when i go under the water ~ i cannot do a cartwheel ~ i think angelina jolie is fuckin' smokin' hot ~ i get bored easily ~ i don't mind doing laundry~ i am a night owl ~ i bite my nails sometimes