*singing* getting to know yoooouuuu....
Blog readers, please come all the way in and partake in my "getting to know you" experiment. I want to see how many of you will actually post something. C'mon. I'll hold your hand.
*let's go of your hand and runs away laughing* Bwahahahahaha! Fooled ya! I'm not really gonna hold your hand!
Sorry. Apparantly, I am regressing and acting like a small child today by acting out with trickery and obnoxious behavior.
Okay, okay... since I'm completely delaying the inevitable right now, that being the unfortunate undertaking of reorganizing my daughter's dresser drawers by folding all of her clothes and trying to pair up all forloned socks, let's play a game.
Today's game is pretty simple and you can list as few or as many as you might like to. It is predictably titled:
Things you hate
[or, in case you hate the word hate, we can also call it: things that you [fill in blank with]--> don't like, loathe, detest, despise, or the ever popular, things that make you want to stab yourself in the eye with rusty barbed wire].
If you prefer to not hang out with me on the dark side, do come back another day when we all hold hands and twirl around in circles and talk giggle about butterflies and sunshine and lollipops and things that make our hearts sing with glee. But that's another day, my sweets. Another day, indeed.
For you kids who are sittin' there at your computer shouting all the things that you hate... um... I can't hear you. As awesome as I am, I am still unable to hear you. Please post a comment below instead.
Okay, YOUR turn! On your mark... get set.... GO! [feel free to post that you hate it when someone tricks you by offering to hold your hand through something and then let's go and runs off laughing like the brat that she is]

9 comments:
asparagus, too much sun, and deep waters.
wool, pollution, body odor, not having a penny when you need one, getting lost
All my ex-wife's except #2 (there's 4 of them, tho' #1 shouldn't count anymore as she's dead)
Puritans
Conservatives
Cottage cheese thighs
Handling raw chicken
Children that eat their boogers
The smell of hot buttered popcorn
That I have to work instead of being independantly wealthy
Not making enough money when I do work to become independantly wealthy
Doors that won't close
Gross smells
Cream Cheese
Splinters
Dry feet
mayonnaise, cantaloupe, ticks, cockroaches, clowns, premature blinkers, commercials, long lines, rain, seasonal depression, Rush, Nickelback, traffic, zits, cheating, dust bunnies, Honda Elements, addiction, goodbyes, isms, shaving, my period, and hate.
oh, and most republicans.
sweating and/or being hot; students who ask "why?" when I ask them to do something for me; poor grammar; people who are fake; people who have no sense of humor and take everything WAY too seriously; clutter; dirty dishes that just sit in the sink instead of being washed or put in the dishwasher; when I realize that my bottle of wine is empty; glue bottles that are left open and turned on their sides so they leak out everywhere and then the caps dry up so that nothing will come out of the bottles; the non-color gray---it's not a color, it's just gross; yard work, i.e. mowing the lawn, mulching, etc; people who don't take care of their pets to the degree that I spoil mine; changing residences/moving; running out of toilet paper; socks on naked people; anything with more than four legs; mention of fec...I just can't say it, it's so gross...not pee, but...; ketchup on chicken; excessive condiments, specifically mayo---i like mayo, but only in small amounts; studying; when my food touches; celebrities who are rude, crass, or just trashy in front of a crowd or when on TV; when I chip my nail color or break a nail; writing research papers; people who offer to hold my hand through something and then runs the hell away ;)
Oh man, I should have done this sober, this will not turn out well.
Onions, bad drivers, loud talkers, open-mouthed chewers, cilantro, women who don't think they deserve better, being told what to do, cat hair, bad chain restaurants, scooping the litter box, always being the "go-to" person, interrupters, work, that my best friends in the world live so far away and we're losing touch, my jealousy, bees, talking on the phone, not having enough "me" time.
humidity, slobbery dogs, people who don't *spray* after using the restroom, people who you don't know trying to talk to you while your in the stall, crowded grocery stores, Sunday drivers, overcooked chicken, the taste of popsicle sticks, throat cultures, miller moths, when people call or decide to speak during important moments in Grey's, my cats waking me up before I want to get up when they have plenty of food, laundry
Post a Comment