Tuesday, January 16, 2007

T-Shirts, Boobs, and Tummies


Hello my lovelies!
[I just lost my entire male audience, didn't I? They came in here looking for boobs only to be disappointed BIG TIME with that intro AND so far, there are no boobs not to mention I just made fun of men's incompetence for message taking.]

Since I am the quintessential Internet whore by today's standards, I have decided to put my incessant whoring to good use. The above simply made me giggle just enough that I found it worthy for this post.

Also... allow me to introduce to you...one of my favorite shirts of all time....


Today, I have decided to post about one of my favorite websites that a friend of mine directed me to a while back. [And whatever male readers stayed with me even after I started this entry with "hello lovelies" and no boobs, I will probably loose them right about...----->]Even though they are still "my babies", my children are well over the age of what is considered to be a "baby" and I have had plenty of time to loose my baby weight fat and have no excuse to be waddling around, I still love looking at the wonderful maternity clothing [<----...now] for moms, post baby wear, shirts for the daddys, baby clothing, and nursery decor. If there is ever a third Asherbelle baby to bounce into this world, this will be the first storefront I turn to.
This is my favorite one. They also have one for the post baby weight, like "just gave birth" .

And I would like to find one that reads "Fat. Not pregnant" Just because that's funny and then I could buy Oreo cookies at the grocery store, which I currently refuse to purchase because I will eat them... all.... every single one... and I won't share.... let me count the ways I eat an Oreo...
I make love to them with my mouth... I shove them in with no regard.... I twist off the tops.... I eat the creme first... I eat them cookie first... I eat them plain... I dip them in milk... I dip them in chocolate milk.... i pour the Mini Oreos in a bowl, pour milk over them, and eat them with a spoon... [oh, yes I have]... if it's an Oreo, there are so many delightful possibilities.

Okay, okay... back to the preggo stuff.

These are funny, too.

If you're in the market for some maternity goodies, be it for yourself or someone who is expecting, I highly recommend having a look-see at Bella Blu.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shirts make me want to get pregnant just so I can wear them. However, your theory about oreos is also great. I too LOVE oreos, but I only like mine in dipped in milk, to the point where they almost fall to the bottom of the glass because they're so soggy. I get sad when that happens :(

:::runs off to have some delicious oreos::::

Anonymous said...

oh also (yeah, me again:) ) thanks for the help with the pictures. As you can see, you were right. Worked like a charm :)

Cyberoutlaw said...

The phone message is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Why have I never thought to dip oreos in chocolate milk before?? That sounds like heaven.

Oh, and I'm marking this page for future use! ;-)

Anonymous said...

you must also check out the baby swag at www.tshirthell.com, although some of them are pretty crude... but that's right up your alley, no?

i needed something to fill this empty space so here you go:

i wish i could live in a kick ass tree house like the swiss family robinson ~ when i was a little girl, i used to whip the shit out of my rag doll, lucy, with a belt ~ lucy was very bad ~ i love rainy days ~ i wear flip flops all the time ~ i still have to hold my nose with my fingers when i go under the water ~ i cannot do a cartwheel ~ i think angelina jolie is fuckin' smokin' hot ~ i get bored easily ~ i don't mind doing laundry~ i am a night owl ~ i bite my nails sometimes